ColorScape® Shelving & Furniture focuses on the subtle use of color paired with rich wood veneers and laminates to bring a space to life. The various unique display products help patrons navigate through the information neighborhoods more easily. The Children’s Freestanding Display, offered as 37″H and 50″H, showcases books in freeform display boxes on two sides and spine-out shelving on the remaining sides. ColorScape Display Towers are offered in 54″H and 70″H sizes and feature 3 or 4 displays per side, respectively. The display tower also allows storage for back issues when the display shelf is lifted. The Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) station features display on two sides, while also functioning as a computer access point for patrons. ColorScape shelving offers a slatwall back panel which allows for standard acrylic slatwall inserts to display special or popular collections. ColorScape browser tables allow young readers to browse through books at their own leisure. The round and freeform browsers nest perfectly together while the floor browser fits nicely with ColorScape benches within the landscape of the library.
- Starter/adder system with 1″-thick veneer-core plywood, red oak or maple vertical uprights
- Flat shelves are kiln-dried, ¾″-thick solid red oak or maple. Display shelves are ¾″-thick with high-pressure laminate surface and solid red oak or maple retaining edge
- Available in 36″, 42″, 48″, 60″, 72″ and 82″ heights; 36″ width; and 10″ and 12″ shelf depths
- Mobile option available on 36″, 42″ and 48″ double-faced units featuring 3″-dia. casters on concealed frames
- Standard finishes are Natural Oak and Natural Maple, with Cherry and Mahogany stain available on maple for an additional charge