ColorScape Children’s Display
ColorScape® Shelving & Furniture focuses on the subtle use of color paired with rich wood veneers and laminates to bring a space to life. This wood and laminate shelving system is built as a starter/adder system which incorporates splashes of color on the upright panels as well as display shelves. With a broad range of standard colors available, there are opportunities to use the offering throughout the library by simply modifying the color scheme. Provide a base in children’s areas that complements a theme or stands alone to create bright inviting spaces. Enliven teen areas with an energetic palette that matches the spirit and excitement of the teens in your library. Distinguish adult browsing areas with inviting color that defines environments and ranges from sophisticated to bold. Too much color? Tone down the number of colored panels or display shelves if needed, or even go with no color if you like. Incorporate slatwall display panels throughout the library to showcase featured books or media.
- Starter/adder system with 1″-thick veneer-core plywood, red oak or maple vertical uprights
- Flat shelves are kiln-dried, ¾″-thick solid red oak or maple. Display shelves are ¾″-thick with high-pressure laminate surface and solid red oak or maple retaining edge
- Available in 36″, 42″, 48″, 60″, 72″ and 82″ heights; 36″ width; and 10″ and 12″ shelf depths
- Mobile option available on 36″, 42″ and 48″ double-faced units featuring 3″-dia. casters on concealed frames
- Standard finishes are Kensington Maple, Castle Oak, Solar Oak and Victorian Mahogany